Friday, September 2, 2011

First Post

Welcome to my new blog. I've tried to blog in the past but just couldn't figure it out and get into it. 


I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome with hypermobility. I have not been tested for the other types as of yet. I have gotten to the point of needing ring splints and didn't not like the prices I was finding, and I didn't want to wear ugly plastic rings on my fingers....so I started to create my own ring splint jewelry.


As you can see from my Etsy shop, I'm not doing this to get rich, I'm doing it to help myself and other be more comfortable in their body and with their daily pain each and every day of our lives. 


It's tough to live with this genetic disorder, it's painful. However, the splints help and I will continue to make them for myself and others. With your help and feedback, I can learn what will work for each of us, and try to create ring splints to benefit all those who need them.


Thanks for checking out my blog, I will do my best to update it weekly.

-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment